Fiddle Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

J20 Character bios

3 posters

Go down

J20 Character bios Empty J20 Character bios

Post  Ridiculosity Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:30 pm

Yo doods, let's get dis shit rollin. For those not savvy, J20 is the acronym for an idea I recently thought up, D20 loosely based on the manga JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. If you have no idea what the hell JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is... Pop culture reference, look it up, stupid!

Anyway, here's how the bios are gonna look for this. Little different than the regular, so pay attention.

Name:

Ethnicity/Race: (All humans or animals here (or vampires), I swear to God if I see an elf, I'm gonna flip shit.)

Appearance:

Personality:

Occupation: (Does your character have a day job or something they do? They can't fight ALL the time... Some sort of specialty would be nice.)

History: (OPTIONAL! Yes, for once, the history is fucking optional. Only thing we need to see in this category is how your character got their stand or learned Hamon. And yes, for once, being born with it IS an option. Yatta~!)

Stand: (Once again, optional. If your character doesn't have a stand, put n/a here.)

Hamon?: (Preferably answered with a yes/no.)

We'll have a separate thread for discussing Stand abilities a little later. Until then, show me whatcha got!
Ridiculosity
Ridiculosity
Admin
Admin

https://www.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/RhylinFaye/

Back to top Go down

J20 Character bios Empty Re: J20 Character bios

Post  Ridiculosity Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:38 pm

Remember kids, it ain't double-posting if you're an admin. J20 Character bios 736337
Rough draft, GO!
Name: Layla R. Bugiardini

Ethnicity/Race: Italian father, Irish mother.

Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, olive skin tone
Clothing: Usually seen in a violet dealer's vest(nothing underneath) with a black jacket over it. She wears a white glove on her left hand, maybe to keep her fingerprints from showing up on her cards, or maybe to hide something else.
Black almost skin-tight pants with white Bontoni shoes. She's a very sharp dresser, unafraid to show off her financial success as well as her appreciation for the finer things in life.

Personality: The only word that would seem to wrap up her personality is psychopath. She's a compulsive gambler, chain smoker, and to top it off, a conspiracy theorist. Usually seems friendly enough, but her underlying constant paranoia quickly shows through as conversations drag on. With all her issues, she's probably fantastic in the sack, but no one still draws breath that could say anything about that.

Occupation: Gambler, but by looking at her, that should go without saying.

History: Though she's made her living as a gambler, she wasn't always successful. At the ripe young age of 18, she faced death at the hands of the mob's loan sharks. They gave her one chance: draw one card. The card she drew wasn't the card they were looking for, but as she drew it, every one of the men fell dead simultaneously after an almost ghostly spear cut through each of their torsos. At this point, she looked behind her to find her Stand, the one person she would ever be able to count on in this life.

Stand: Ace of Spades (more on abilities later)

Hamon?: Yes
Ridiculosity
Ridiculosity
Admin
Admin

https://www.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/RhylinFaye/

Back to top Go down

Post  Urban Samurai Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:00 pm

NPC barrage!!!!

Name: Morgan Zeppeli

Ethnicity/Race: White

Appearance: Short black hair, dark skin, medium build not muscular at all (also a large c cup) approximately 5 feet tall, usually wears a extremely light pink business jacket (unbuttoned) with a black turtle neck shirt underneath and a loose skirt to match the jacket that ends just below the knees. And sneakers just regular everyday white sneakers.

Personality: Usually comes off as a rude bitch do to the constant use of her stand, but is really friendly person just not seen often do to her excruciatingly long hours.

Occupation: Head of telecommunications for the Speedwagon foundation.

History: Because of her relation to the Zeppeli family the foundation hired her on at a young age. Her stand had been active since birth but she had no idea what it was till employment with the SWF and because of that she now has arachnophobia. Besides her work with them she has no other extraordinary things to mention.

Stand:
Name:Spiders.
Appearance: Her stand is a innumerable amount of spiders all shapes and sizes usually so tiny that they can't be seen by the human eye.
Powers: Using its webbing after crawling into a persons ear canal it can work as a translator or a phone system due to vibrations, it can also change the language a person is speaking by spreading webbing across their mouth. It's range is infinite and the webbing is so tiny it would be impossible to break(or see).

Hamon: Doesn't use it but she has the potential.

Last edited by Urban Samurai on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Urban Samurai
Urban Samurai
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Urban Samurai Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:24 pm

Double post because I can!!!!!
In other words more NPC's.

Name: Roger Townshend

Ethnicity/race:White

Appearance: Has spiky red hair which is usually a mess due to the flight head set that he wears. He's around 5'7" with a thin build. He wears a black loose fitting suit and a red undershirt with a loosened tie(and average black dress shoes). He always has sunglasses on, and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

Personality:This guy just really doesn't give a damn as long as he's getting paid and has plenty of smokes.

Occupation: The main pilot for the Speedwagon foundation. He takes people where they need to go and that's it.

History: Grew up along side Speedwagon so working for his families company was no big surprise.

Stand: None at the moment.

Hamon:Can't use it at all.
Urban Samurai
Urban Samurai
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jargum Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:36 am

Name: Eric "Jack" Ginger

Ethnicity/Race: Monkeigh

Appearance: I'll get back on this

Personality: Dead killy when fighting, usually upbeat otherwise. Has a bit of a "Cheer up guys, we'll thrash 'em" attitude.

Occupation: Mercenary (HAAAAAW, LOOK GUYS, I'M BEING ORIGINAL WITH MY CHARACTERS STILL v )

History: Stand awoke in a fierce gun-battle in Africa. Faced with certain death and surrounded by 10+ men and without ammo, Eric pulled the trigger anyway. 9mm burst out and tore through the enemy lightning fast, leaving none alive and several in pieces.

Stand: 9mm Parabellum Bullet: (IM summary from Trillian) Rip Van Winkle style bullet, fits any gun, silent to non-stand users. It allows me to see what it sees and spies for me as well. "Can fire it one turn but must wait for it to come back next turn". "Tracks targets of its own accord and seemingly armor-piercing. Even able to change trajectory in mid-flight and repeatedly pepper a target." Possibly stand generated 'normal' bullets for whatever gun he is holding? Not infinite-ammo-no-reload, but no reason to carry physical ammo.

Hamon?: Rye, Yes
Jargum
Jargum
KAMINA!
KAMINA!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down