Fiddle Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules! (I'm sorry, but I -do- make the rules)

Go down

The Rules!  (I'm sorry, but I -do- make the rules) Empty The Rules! (I'm sorry, but I -do- make the rules)

Post  Ridiculosity Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:53 am

All righty then, so we've added a little more fun to the mix, but to make the optimal experience for everyone, we've got to have a little order in this mess. Keep in mind these may be altered or added to at any given point in time, but I'll let you know if these change. Remember, ignorance is no excuse!

1.) First and foremost, although I'm the designated mod of this subforum, the other members of our leadership team have jurisdiction here, too, so if they tell you to do something or don't do something, listen. If you have a problem with something that was said or occurred in here, let me know and I'll see what can or should be done about it.

2.) What happens in roleplaying STAYS in roleplaying. Don't roleplay in other forums; it's annoying and makes you look like an idiot.

3.) Before using a character in an RP on this board, you -must- post a character bio in the designated thread and get it approved. There's a template there of all the things I need to know about your character. The reason this rule exists is so we don't have any god characters running/flying/teleporting around in here.
3a.) If a god character is necessary for a story idea that you're thinking up, discuss it with me and we can work something out.
3b.) Once your character bio is posted, that's it. If you want to change your abilities, this must be cleared with me before your post is edited. The only exception to this is when your character learns a skill or gains an ability during the course of an RP; if this occurs you will be allowed to add this to your skills without gaining clearance to do so first. I'll be keeping tabs on this, so don't think I won't know if you've done this.

4.) No one-lining. Actually put some thought into what you're doing or saying. Remember, you're not just pretending; you're helping a story to unfold and progress, and it should be treated as such. If you're having trouble understanding what this means or how to do this better, feel free to ask me for help, and I'd be happy to teach you. :)

5.) Don't two-way. Roleplaying is a way for MULTIPLE people to interact with each other, not for two people to go back in forth with each other. Try to include other people in what you're doing; if you feel you're being excluded from an RP you want to participate in, let me know and I'll do something about it.

6.) Don't RP things that are inappropriate or will violate our terms of service. (TOS) i.e.- no cybering. IF that's what you're interested in, search elsewhere or take it to PM/IM.

That should do it for now. I'll be sure to let you all know if this changes.
Ridiculosity
Ridiculosity
Admin
Admin

https://www.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/RhylinFaye/

Back to top Go down