Fiddle Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES FOR DEBATE AND DISCUSSION: READ FIRST!

Go down

RULES FOR DEBATE AND DISCUSSION: READ FIRST! Empty RULES FOR DEBATE AND DISCUSSION: READ FIRST!

Post  Pope Randal I Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:23 pm

Debate & Discussion is a forum for civil discussion of current events, politics, science, philosophical topics like religion. Given the topics that are bound to come through here, things are bound to get out of hand if I don't lay down some rules.

1)All forum rules apply here.

2)Keep your discussions civil. I don't want to have to break up a shitfest because someone douche didn't agree with the other douche. I won't hesitate to ban idiots for that shit.

3)Back up your news topics with a link to a credible news source. If you don't provide some sort of source for your news, stance, etc., you're going to look like a huge fucking moron. (By the way, some moron's random blog site doesn't count. Do some fucking research before posting here.)

4)Topics like abortion and gay marriage will get you banned. I'm sick of hearing about this shit everywhere I go. These topics always end up becoming moral debates, and I don't want to have to deal with fucktards spouting off their moral nonsense. I'm serious, I'm not even going to probate you for this shit, I'm just going to start handing out bans for this.

5)Keep the "HURRRR BU$H" shit out.Yes, he's an idiot, I know. I can't turn on my TV without hearing about how much of an idiot he is. I'm sure everyone knows about it, so you're not going to get much of a discussion from this topic anyway.

6)Finally, make sure what you're posting hasn't already been posted. I'd rather have a few high-quality discussions, rather than about fifty of the same topic. If it's something relevant to another topic, it would be better if you posted it in that topic.

Hopefully we can get some good discussions going in here.
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

https://fiddleninja.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down