Fiddle Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yea this pisses me off

4 posters

Go down

yea this pisses me off Empty yea this pisses me off

Post  silverhowler Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:52 pm

two things at the moment.

1) the new movie Never Back Down is being compared to of all movies Fight Club. are people this damn stupid? fightign was not the main point of fight club. the fighting was merely a means of expression of self and learning about ones inner self. in nvb its he whole friggen movie. it would be better to say this is the new karate kid for the mma crowd.

2) people in tapout clothes that dont fight. i am not talkin about the guys that are obvious fans and you can tell. no i am talkin about the punks at like the mall that walk around in the shit and try to strut and act like little badasses. this both makes me laugh and grind my teeth. usually the guys that wear this shit dont know a damn thing about mma except what they watch on tv or in their 4h grade tkd class. i swear people like me, unless you knew what signs to look for, you wouldnt peg me for a fighter. i only fight those who can challenge me and help me to better myself as a fighter. anyone isnt worth the time to fight nor the effort to impress. a while back this guy at the mall who is part of some figth club of his own *laugh laugh* asked me to take down the guy who is the current champ. the guy he wanted me to drop is only a champ among them cause the kids are like 17 and 18 and he is damn near my age. he cant fight for shit and i told the kid that much. i didnt know that the kid had been listening when i talked martial arts to a couple of close friends. o well.

theres my rant for the day.
silverhowler
silverhowler
Mint Condition

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

yea this pisses me off Empty Re: yea this pisses me off

Post  Cycon Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:26 pm

I totally agree to this, no fighting movie should be compared to Fight Club, because that movie wasnt even about fucking fighting. It was about multiple personalities and the events that occur between them.

Fight Club is incomparable.

End of story.
Cycon
Cycon
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Pope Randal I Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:09 am

Posers of any kind are annoying, end of story. Unfortunately, you'll find posers for just about any kind of hobby/interest/sport/etc. so it's kind of unavoidable to run into the stupid little pricks unless you become a complete shut-in.

Hell, even Transformers fandom has its own posers, look at Pat Lee. super burn
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

https://fiddleninja.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Urban Samurai Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:48 pm

Yeah but it's idiot posers like him that make the rest of us look good. Oh and did ya beat the holy hell outta that guy the kid asked ya to fight or what?
Urban Samurai
Urban Samurai
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  silverhowler Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Urban Samurai wrote:Yeah but it's idiot posers like him that make the rest of us look good. Oh and did ya beat the holy hell outta that guy the kid asked ya to fight or what?

honestly no i figured since the bastard was more likely to go try and shoot me then fight me i said it want worth my time. i got nothign against fighting and even getting my butt handed to me but guys like him have way to friggen much ego involved and cant take gettin whooped. i know i could have beaten him and it wouldnt be a challenge but i also know the scumball has at least one or two guns on him at all times so that he can intimidate all the people he has no chance of beating straight up. not worth my time or the waste of pistol rounds i would use on him the second he went for a gun.
silverhowler
silverhowler
Mint Condition

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum