Fiddle Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commercials That Make You Want to Stab Things

+6
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Gato_The_Dancing_Robot
Cycon
Death Metal
dreamclubmurderer
Pope Randal I
10 posters

Go down

Commercials That Make You Want to Stab Things Empty Commercials That Make You Want to Stab Things

Post  Pope Randal I Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:06 pm

I'm sure those of you who actually watch TV have to sit through commercials that completely infuriate, or at the very least, annoy you. Also, more often than not, that one annoying commercial plays about fifty times in the span of two hours.

The one that really pisses me off is some tire commercial (at least I think it is), where there's a squirrel in the middle of the road as a car starts driving toward it. Upon noticing this, every fucking animal in the forest lets out a scream of terror, including said squirrel. This wouldn't really annoy me all that much, except the woman in the passenger's seat lets out a horrific scream, complete with an extremely stupid-looking expression of pure terror on her face. The car swerves around the squirrel and continues on its way.

I don't know about anyone here, but if someone in my car let out that kind of ear-rape because of a fucking squirrel in the middle of the goddamned road, they would probably be walking the rest of the way. colbert

So, what commercials make you want to stab yourself in the eye? v
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

https://fiddleninja.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Commercials That Make You Want to Stab Things Empty Re: Commercials That Make You Want to Stab Things

Post  dreamclubmurderer Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:12 pm

I have never seen that commercial.
The head on commercials are really annoying.
dreamclubmurderer
dreamclubmurderer
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Commercials That Make You Want to Stab Things Empty Re: Commercials That Make You Want to Stab Things

Post  Death Metal Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:34 pm

I don't really like the Wii commercials. They always have to show some happy people buying a Wii without any problems, like there's enough to go around. Plus the two representatives are kind of weird, driving around in that Wii-car. Nintendo's seen better advertising days for sure.
Death Metal
Death Metal
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Pope Randal I Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:40 pm

Death Metal wrote:I don't really like the Wii commercials. They always have to show some happy people buying a Wii without any problems, like there's enough to go around. Plus the two representatives are kind of weird, driving around in that Wii-car. Nintendo's seen better advertising days for sure.

Yeah, remember the old Super Smash Bros. commercial? Commercials That Make You Want to Stab Things 736337

God I miss those days. Commercials That Make You Want to Stab Things 288945
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycon Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:05 pm

I hate those stupid Cingular commercials with that dumbass little cunt face girl talking in IM language, I hate that line "IDK My BFF Jill?!?!?!?". It's beyond ridiculous and she needs to die. I have also seen a second commercial with that girl and her grandma talking in IM and it pisses me off.

Commercials That Make You Want to Stab Things Idk2xm7
Cycon
Cycon
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamclubmurderer Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:56 pm

Pope Randal I wrote:
Death Metal wrote:I don't really like the Wii commercials. They always have to show some happy people buying a Wii without any problems, like there's enough to go around. Plus the two representatives are kind of weird, driving around in that Wii-car. Nintendo's seen better advertising days for sure.

Yeah, remember the old Super Smash Bros. commercial? Commercials That Make You Want to Stab Things 736337

So do I, that was the greatest commercial ever.
dreamclubmurderer
dreamclubmurderer
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Metal Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:46 am

Yes, I remember that commercial very well. I have good memories about the original SSB. Smile

It might just be me, but I can't stand the new Wendy's commercials. It's like, we know you guys have good food, but don't go calling it "better than fast food". It's still freaking fast food. Plus whenever the people in it eat the hamburgers or whatever food they got, they always show them folding the wrappers way down. What the hell is that?! I notice it every time and it's real annoying to me. No one does that shit.
Death Metal
Death Metal
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Pope Randal I Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:13 am

I'd have to go ahead and say that the eSurance commercials annoy the fuck out of me.
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gato_The_Dancing_Robot Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:30 am

dreamclubmurderer wrote:
Pope Randal I wrote:

So do I, that was the greatest commercial ever.

You guys mean this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuA2_28HW34
Gato_The_Dancing_Robot
Gato_The_Dancing_Robot
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassidy~Rose~Fallen Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:14 pm

I see so many commercials when I am watching TV, that I try and just switchchannels to see what else is on, till the show I was watching come on. Most the time my mom yells for me to see some stupid commercial thats about food or a drink ro soemthing she thinks is funny. Its rare to me, to find a interesting commercial now adays
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Jargum Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:01 pm

Jargum
Jargum
KAMINA!
KAMINA!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassidy~Rose~Fallen Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:05 pm

I don't think it really makes anyone really violent, just annoyed. XD
I keep seeing stupid ones today.. like the one with the chocolate bunny getting close to a jar of peanut butter and making a reeses peanut butter egg... and some other ones...
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Urban Samurai Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:40 pm

Not that damn furry commercial oh god no!!!!!!! MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!!!!!
Urban Samurai
Urban Samurai
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassidy~Rose~Fallen Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:49 pm

*just watched the video* Commercials That Make You Want to Stab Things 214198 IT BURNS!!! T.T
whoever thought to make that... is jsut soooooo..... *starts cursing*
i think i also lost brain cells
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPixie Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:40 pm

This shit drives me insane.
PandoraPixie
PandoraPixie
Mint Condition

http://www.stickam.com/strangelittlegirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Jargum Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:16 pm

Furcry
Jargum
Jargum
KAMINA!
KAMINA!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassidy~Rose~Fallen Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:14 pm

have you seen those stupid ones about smoking where they say they are going to go outside to "pass gas"
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Pope Randal I Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:17 pm

Cassidy~Rose~Fallen wrote:have you seen those stupid ones about smoking where they say they are going to go outside to "pass gas"

Pretty much all the anti-smoking commercials seem to be a pretentious college-student circlejerk, especially the Truth ads. The ones with the singing, in particular make me want to go all Fist of the North Star on some pretentious fucks.
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassidy~Rose~Fallen Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:19 pm

its so frustrating these days with all these retarded comercials. i swear it drives me insane... it is like i am watching something so awesome and then it goes to all these stupid commercials that anyone could care less about
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycon Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:24 am

I don't personally understand where these ridiculous ideas for anti-drugs/alcohol commercials come from. The events that take place in these commercials are beyond unrealistic.

Anti-smoking commercials, so far have done nothing for anyone, especially "truth". Seeing as they use kids that act friendly and nonchalant OR a random black man screaming at a building with a bull horn shows signs of poor advertisement and PSA use.

I hate the "I don't smoke" commercial with that little kid and the baseball, then saying "smoking leaves 32,000 children father less", that number sounds very misleading.
Cycon
Cycon
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Pope Randal I Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:24 pm

I hate the Enzyte commercials, but the fact that they are still showing the Christmas commercial is fucking hilarious.
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ridiculosity Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:57 pm

Death Metal wrote:No one does that shit.

Actually, I do unless I'm thinking about it. [/borderline OCD]

Anyway, yes, the effing Wendy's commercials. And what the hell is with that dude wearing the damn pigtails?! That shit creeps me out.
Ridiculosity
Ridiculosity
Admin
Admin

https://www.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/RhylinFaye/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycon Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:15 am

i hate those unrelated advertising commercials, for instance, that one commercial where that old man is walking down the street, talking some random bullshit(everyone can fucking care less what this faggot is saying) and then all the sudden you see a big sprint logo cover the screen.

WHAT IS THIS?
Cycon
Cycon
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Pope Randal I Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:18 am

Cycon wrote:i hate those unrelated advertising commercials, for instance, that one commercial where that old man is walking down the street, talking some random bullshit(everyone can fucking care less what this faggot is saying) and then all the sudden you see a big sprint logo cover the screen.

WHAT IS THIS?

W-Hat

To contribute, I hate those J.G. Wentworth commercials where the people are all screaming "IT'S MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOOOOOOOW!!" Jesus H., It's fucking annoying.
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gato_The_Dancing_Robot Wed May 07, 2008 7:04 pm

What about the new AT&T commercial with Meatloaf absolutely killing one of my favorite songs...anyone wanna kill the PR guys who came up with that idea for the Go Phone?
Gato_The_Dancing_Robot
Gato_The_Dancing_Robot
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycon Thu May 08, 2008 8:10 pm

Pope Randal I wrote:
Cycon wrote:i hate those unrelated advertising commercials, for instance, that one commercial where that old man is walking down the street, talking some random bullshit(everyone can fucking care less what this faggot is saying) and then all the sudden you see a big sprint logo cover the screen.

WHAT IS THIS?

W-Hat

To contribute, I hate those J.G. Wentworth commercials where the people are all screaming "IT'S MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOOOOOOOW!!" Jesus H., It's fucking annoying.

goddamn i hate that shit.

I also hated those PSP commercials with those squirrels talking like Soap
Cycon
Cycon
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Urban Samurai Tue May 13, 2008 6:45 pm

HAHA! I finally thought of a commerical. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is3icfcbmbs ,says it all.
Urban Samurai
Urban Samurai
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down