Fiddle Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MOTHERFUCKING RULES. READ BEFORE POSTING

Go down

THE MOTHERFUCKING RULES. READ BEFORE POSTING Empty THE MOTHERFUCKING RULES. READ BEFORE POSTING

Post  Pope Randal I Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:13 am

We're generally a very laid back community, but there are a few rules we have to lay down in order to make the forum run somewhat smoothly. FUCKING READ THEM BEFORE POSTING. IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE.

1)No spamming. This should be common sense, but you'd be surprised. The only exception is The Landfill

2)Don't be a prick. If someone is being really stupid, making fun of them is all right, but don't be a thread-shitter. The Landfill is an exception, post there at your own risk. Conversely, don't be an over-sensitive bitch. If your feelings are easily hurt, then don't post here.

3)When posting a thread, make sure that it's something that hasn't already been posted. Duplicates will be deleted.

4)Please make sure your posts have some content beside "lol" or "I agree". If you don't have anything to add to the discussion, then don't fucking post. Infractions will be handled at the mods' discretion. Don't be an idiot.

5)I shouldn't have to say this, but keep subjects in their respective forums. No one will bring down the hammer if you've just made a simple mistake, but don't make a habit of it.

6)There is no 6.

7)There is also no 7. colbert

8)No account-sharing. I know this seems a bit strict, but I don't want to have to ban someone because their idiot friend got on their account and made an ass of themselves. If you want to post, register your own account.

9)AIM-speak will get you banned. This means things like "ur" in place of "your" Learn to fucking type.

10)Please don't abuse the report button. I'd prefer if any bullshit between other members was handled via pm. Reporting someone because they hurt your feelings is probably not going to go over too well. Please only report someone if it's something serious.

11)Please link all NSFW images. I don't want people getting fired because they were on my forum. THE LANDFILL IS AN EXCEPTION. RULES ARE NOT ENFORCED THERE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FIRINGS THAT OCCUR BECAUSE OF THE CONTENT IN THE LANDFILL.

12)Finally, don't be a fucking idiot. The mods and admins have total power over the board and won't hesitate to ban you. Infractions will be handled at the mod/admins' discretion.

Now that that is out of the way, we take you back to your regular scheduled programming. Kamina

Last edited by Pope Randal I on Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:08 pm; edited 8 times in total
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

https://fiddleninja.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down