Fiddle Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fallout 3 like it or hate it?

3 posters

Go down

fallout 3 like it or hate it? Empty fallout 3 like it or hate it?

Post  silverhowler Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:42 pm

so i have been playing a burned copy for a week and just got my actual copy and i love this friggen game. i have been waiting for this game for a long time.

my only complaint so far is the level 20 exp cap. i would love to uber overpower my character. but no you basically pick a path of play style and just stick to that.

anyway drop and line and tell me your opinions on this game and the series in general.
silverhowler
silverhowler
Mint Condition

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

fallout 3 like it or hate it? Empty Re: fallout 3 like it or hate it?

Post  Pope Randal I Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:40 pm

What I've seen of it looks kind of fun, but I definitely won't be buying it. I'll probably rent it whenever I get another free rental from one of the Movie Galleries around Cabot.
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

https://fiddleninja.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Urban Samurai Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:40 pm

I loved and hated this game. First off there was a bit of a hump in the gameplay. After that it became a blast, then the level 20 cap killed it for me. I ran into a shit ton of glitches while I played, hell my dog died because he glitched into a wall and got stuck. Then there's the ending, the horrible, horrible, horrible ending. If not for having the hulk following me around slaughtering everything I would have gave up sooner because I couldn't kill shit... wonderful idea maxing out speech . Now if not for the glitches and level cap I would have liked the game a lot more despite the horrible ending. The only thing other then that I had a problem with was no mode of transport like a bike or dune buggy(or some kind ghoul horse would be sweet) would have been cool just to break the monotony of walking, and there was something else but I'm too sick to remember what it was anyway.
Urban Samurai
Urban Samurai
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  silverhowler Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:45 am

theres supposedly multiple endings depending on how you did quests and which ones you did. small variations i think. the level 20 cap is some bullshit for sure. i need to go ahead and finish the game out before i have to return to work later this month. i am already maxed and am beastly in combat. maxed out all ranged weapons and medicine as well as lockpicking and repair. my guy is death incarnate lol.
silverhowler
silverhowler
Mint Condition

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Urban Samurai Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:39 pm

Damn, yeah I kinda ignored any weapons because I had no idea about the level cap. But I did talk my way out of the final boss fight. Max speech, hacking, repair made stuff easy in a stand back and let other stuff do the killing for you. Well that for some reason I maxed unarmed which made my fisto! weapon explode people's head with one hit.....if I could get to em.
Urban Samurai
Urban Samurai
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum