Fiddle Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foolish fool that foolishly fools

4 posters

Go down

Foolish fool that foolishly fools Empty Foolish fool that foolishly fools

Post  Urban Samurai Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:18 pm

Sorry Ace attorney refrence.

Anyways another debate/disscuscion idea. Cartoons today and how much they suck/rock compared to old school ones.
Urban Samurai
Urban Samurai
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Foolish fool that foolishly fools Empty Re: Foolish fool that foolishly fools

Post  silverhowler Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:43 pm

well usually the attention to detail is better today as is the computer graphics used but man it just seems like the stories arent nearly as good. exosquad and robotech made me cry. i still prefer old school anime to new school stuff. cant help it give me demon city shinjuku anyday.
silverhowler
silverhowler
Mint Condition

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Metal Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:53 pm

I actually find the cartoon Chowder to be quite entertaining. The art style is very different and refreshing from all the other bland cartoons out there. Plus, it has jokes that only adults would get in some of their episodes. They also make a reference to Katamari Damacy in one of the episodes too I believe. That's gotta say something.
Death Metal
Death Metal
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Pope Randal I Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:22 am

There are a few good new cartoons out there, but they seem to be fewer and far between. However, simply saying old cartoons were better is a bit flawed, as you remember them as part of your childhood, but don't necessarily remember the quality of the cartoons as you grew up. Say you were a fan of the Thundercats or something and you went back to watch the old episodes now, chances are you would think "what the fuck was wrong with me when I was a kid?"

That's not to say that this would be the case for ALL cartoons you watched growing up, because there are most definitely some quality cartoons from decades ago that are still enjoyable today. You just have to get past all the misty-eyed nostalgia to get to them.
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

https://fiddleninja.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  silverhowler Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:43 pm

yea i have gone back and watched a few of them in recent years. still love robotech and exosquad. most times i was out riding my bike not watching tv. still like the xmen series though.
silverhowler
silverhowler
Mint Condition

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum