Fiddle Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Randal Get His Sorry Ass in Shape!

5 posters

Go down

Help Randal Get His Sorry Ass in Shape! Empty Help Randal Get His Sorry Ass in Shape!

Post  Pope Randal I Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:00 am

I've started working out again, and I was just wondering what would be some good music to listen to while getting my sorry ass in shape? Something upbeat, preferably.

Please, no rap/pop/country. Anything outside of those three is fair game. Any suggestions?
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

https://fiddleninja.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Help Randal Get His Sorry Ass in Shape! Empty Re: Help Randal Get His Sorry Ass in Shape!

Post  Gato_The_Dancing_Robot Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:25 am

UUMM.....my i suggest playing Wii Boxing with Master of Puppets on replay...lol

no no....nevermind....

But Something hard and something that has base that you can feel in your chest always works for me...lol

Help Randal Get His Sorry Ass in Shape! 756212 Help Randal Get His Sorry Ass in Shape! 870515 That Dog
Gato_The_Dancing_Robot
Gato_The_Dancing_Robot
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Help Randal Get His Sorry Ass in Shape! Empty Re: Help Randal Get His Sorry Ass in Shape!

Post  Urban Samurai Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:34 am

RAMMSTEIN!!!!!!
Urban Samurai
Urban Samurai
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassidy~Rose~Fallen Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:09 pm

Hmmmmmmm *thinks* All I cn think of to suggest is any anime or video game music mostly XD But I do suggest the Wii Boxing, tennis, and bowling ^^
But with bowling, i warn you to make sure not to let the wii-mote slip from your hand, even with the lil' strap around your wrist... Lets just say when I was at my sisters house, it happened and we were playing the bowling one and the wii-mote slipped from my hand and hit me in the head..
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycon Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:19 pm

Pope Randal I wrote:"I was just wondering what would be some good music to listen to while getting my sorry ass in shape? Something upbeat, preferably....

BEMANI MUSIC?! yes sir. Go out and get some DDR/IIDX stuff to jam too..hell..play the game and get in shape too.
Cycon
Cycon
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassidy~Rose~Fallen Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Cycon wrote:
Pope Randal I wrote:"I was just wondering what would be some good music to listen to while getting my sorry ass in shape? Something upbeat, preferably....

BEMANI MUSIC?! yes sir. Go out and get some DDR/IIDX stuff to jam too..hell..play the game and get in shape too.
whats bemani and iidx?? *kind of confused* ^^

I do agree with jamming to DDR music and playing the game ^^ Always a fun way to work out
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycon Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:47 pm

Cassidy~Rose~Fallen wrote:
Cycon wrote:

whats bemani and iidx?? *kind of confused* ^^

I do agree with jamming to DDR music and playing the game ^^ Always a fun way to work out

Bemani is the music group (that resides in Konami of Japan) responsible for all the DDR music.

Beatmania IIDX (pronounced two-de-ex) is another music/rhythm game konami makes.

if you need more information, just use wikipedia.
Cycon
Cycon
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassidy~Rose~Fallen Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:53 pm

OH! XD *feels all stupid now* I forget things like this. Thank you ^^
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Cassidy~Rose~Fallen
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum