Fiddle Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HURRRR BU$H

4 posters

Go down

HURRRR BU$H Empty HURRRR BU$H

Post  Urban Samurai Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:14 pm

Okay that was a joke (read the rules for this section to get it.)
An arguement that comes up often between me and my friends is the 'console wars'. Any one up for a lively arguement get one person representing each of the consoles, and go at it. But with facts.
Urban Samurai
Urban Samurai
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

HURRRR BU$H Empty Re: HURRRR BU$H

Post  Death Metal Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:17 pm

What do you guys usually argue about? The price, the popularity, the video games on the consoles...? Maybe by picking a focus point for the first couple of posts would help guide the topic. Cause there's way too much one can say without any reference. Like how the Wii is still so hard to find, how Sony shouldn't have discontinued the 80GB PS3 SKU, and how the 360 is doing fine except for it's god awful failure rates.
Death Metal
Death Metal
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Urban Samurai Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:08 pm

Well it was more of me defending wii and ps3 as not being complete crap, and them saying something along the lines of "HURR Xbox is tha greatest everything else is suckzorz".

Oh and it was a general overall comparing different aspects ex: Even though ___ part is bad ___ is good about it. Attempting to justify the systems bad aspects, and stuff like comparing games, etc.
Urban Samurai
Urban Samurai
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Pope Randal I Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:14 am

In my case, I own a 360 because it was a Christmas present. The only thing stopping me from getting a PS3 and having all three consoles is the fact that I can't afford the PS3 at the moment. HURRRR BU$H 288945
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

https://fiddleninja.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycon Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:09 pm

I own a Wii, and a 360. I usually ignore them. they aren't that great. COME TO THINK OF IT this generations consoles aren't that great. anyways, the 360 has a lack luster of original titles and an unholy amount of shooting games (most are FPS). The Wii's original titles are nice and innovative but aren't all that fun...well maybe for an hour or less. I don't care about graphics because they almost do nothing for the game play and story....Ps3 isnt expensive anymore but there aren't any jaw dropping games coming out yet.
Cycon
Cycon
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum