Fiddle Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So how about that new....

4 posters

Go down

So how about that new.... Empty So how about that new....

Post  Cycon Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:14 pm

Mindless Self Indulgence album?

hopefully will sound amazing. I cant wait for April 29th.
Cycon
Cycon
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

So how about that new.... Empty Re: So how about that new....

Post  dreamclubmurderer Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:19 pm

I currently own Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy and You'll Rebel To Anything. I think MSI is an alright band, some of their songs are wonderfully catchy, etc. Some of the songs on You'll Rebel To Anything just get boring after a while mostly songs like Prom and their cover of Tom Sawyer.
dreamclubmurderer
dreamclubmurderer
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycon Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:22 pm

They are really good for me, I've been listening to them since 1999 so its a pretty long time. They DO suck live though, I wont lie.
I suggest you listen to their "Tight" album once or twice and STAY away from the hot topic EP "Another Mindless Ripoff" unless you want to snore through the entire thing.
Cycon
Cycon
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPixie Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:24 pm

OOH OOH!
MSI Yes, it will rock, just like all their other stuff.
So how about that new.... MSI5
PandoraPixie
PandoraPixie
Mint Condition

http://www.stickam.com/strangelittlegirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPixie Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:26 pm

Cycon wrote:They are really good for me, I've been listening to them since 1999 so its a pretty long time. They DO suck live though, I wont lie.
I suggest you listen to their "Tight" album once or twice and STAY away from the hot topic EP "Another Mindless Ripoff" unless you want to snore through the entire thing.

WHAAAAT?!?!? Are u out of your mind? LoL I saw them in August in Atlanta, GA with Projekt Revolution and they were absolutely amazing! I don't know how anyone could say they suck live. Maybe you caught a bad day or something. LoL
PandoraPixie
PandoraPixie
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamclubmurderer Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:26 pm

Have you seen them live? I haven't.

I wasn't aware Another Mindless Ripoff even existed. I can't say I'm the biggest fan of them, but I'll check out Tight and ignore the one you said was bad.
dreamclubmurderer
dreamclubmurderer
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycon Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:31 pm

WHAAAAT?!?!? Are u out of your mind? LoL I saw them in August in Atlanta, GA with Projekt Revolution and they were absolutely amazing! I don't know how anyone could say they suck live. Maybe you caught a bad day or something. LoL

I have seen them in a few places down in South Florida in different years. I DO love the interaction with everyone instead of being assholes and just performing and leaving, but I don't like time restraints and the fact that everything isn't good, if not better than the studio recordings (some bands surprise me as to how they sound better in person). But I'm a picky bitch. Sue me.
Cycon
Cycon
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Pope Randal I Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:32 pm

This belongs in Entertainment, so I'mma move this bitch.

Please put shit in the right forums. So how about that new.... 474919
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

https://fiddleninja.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamclubmurderer Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:33 pm

A band I saw once (Between The Buried And Me) sounded exactly like they do on their album, but they where so freaking boring live. I did not enjoy it at all. I never knew metal would be able to put me to sleep.
dreamclubmurderer
dreamclubmurderer
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycon Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:40 pm

The Academy is... was beyond amazing live, sounded just like their album recordings and just had a great time. I guess it depends on personal preferences with concerts or bands for that matter.

Too bad I wasn't alive when Queen put on a concert. My parents had the opportunity to see them but never took it up because they didn't develop the taste for the band yet. Now they regret the day because they never played concerts after that.
Cycon
Cycon
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamclubmurderer Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:48 pm

I just love bands who have a lot of energy live, and actually talk to their fans. Unlike Between The Buried And Me. They just played their newest album, which is an amazing album, and I think you should check it out, its called Colors. Its a work of art... but thats besides the point. They just stood there the whole time and never moved.
dreamclubmurderer
dreamclubmurderer
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  PandoraPixie Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:50 pm

dreamclubmurderer wrote:A band I saw once (Between The Buried And Me) sounded exactly like they do on their album, but they where so freaking boring live. I did not enjoy it at all. I never knew metal would be able to put me to sleep.

yeah, honestly I cant stand when a band sounds exactly the same in person as they do on the album. It sounds more like they aren't goin all out & havin fun, ya know?
PandoraPixie
PandoraPixie
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycon Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:54 pm

dreamclubmurderer wrote:I just love bands who have a lot of energy live, and actually talk to their fans. Unlike Between The Buried And Me. They just played their newest album, which is an amazing album, and I think you should check it out, its called Colors. Its a work of art... but thats besides the point. They just stood there the whole time and never moved.

Done and done, I'll check that album and band out.

I totally agree with your statement too, some bands choose to be boring though, its not like they can help it.
Cycon
Cycon
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamclubmurderer Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:01 pm

PandoraPixie wrote:
dreamclubmurderer wrote:A band I saw once (Between The Buried And Me) sounded exactly like they do on their album, but they where so freaking boring live. I did not enjoy it at all. I never knew metal would be able to put me to sleep.

yeah, honestly I cant stand when a band sounds exactly the same in person as they do on the album. It sounds more like they aren't goin all out & havin fun, ya know?
Yeah, I know what you mean. My favorite band, Showbread, is amazing live. They put in so much energy into their shows its crazy. They even mix things up and randomly pull cover songs out and play them amazingly. They throw their guitars, jump on the drumsets, spit blood. Or atleast they used to haha. They still put on a great show.

@Cycon: Tell me what you think about them.

I just really hope one of my favorite bands, Protest The Hero isn't boring live.
dreamclubmurderer
dreamclubmurderer
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum