Fiddle Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Job Hunting in Arkansas

5 posters

Go down

Job Hunting in Arkansas Empty Job Hunting in Arkansas

Post  Gato_The_Dancing_Robot Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:21 pm

While here I found out a term that makes people douche bags.

"Job Security"

When people come inside the store looking to find out if they are in need of new employees, they give us people with a need for a job the fucking run around. The reason, they are afraid that they would do better then them. Causing them to freak the fuck out while saying my favorite line

"The manager is out may I get your name and number?"

Even if they write the shit down they never fucking give it to them. And it's royally pissing me the fuck off. Cabot or Memphis these little fucking shit heads need to give people like me a chance. And I'm about ready to kick a puppy every time I hear that....

I'm about sick of it....
Gato_The_Dancing_Robot
Gato_The_Dancing_Robot
Mint Condition

Back to top Go down

Job Hunting in Arkansas Empty Re: Job Hunting in Arkansas

Post  Urban Samurai Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:45 pm

HAHAHAHAHA....hahaha...ha..ha. No more likely then not when you turn in your app they look at your job history. Let's see... quit because of not enough hours, termination because of injury?(most people will see that as an excuse), temporary, and fired because of transportation. That would look pretty bad. Then there's the possibility that they call up your last job. Could have a bad rep with them, and then there's how long you've been unemployed without any explanation. You also went to put in the app unshaven. Your pants were also torn. Add it up.
Urban Samurai
Urban Samurai
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Pope Randal I Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:48 pm

You leave those goddamn puppies out of this. colbert
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

https://fiddleninja.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pope Randal I Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:49 pm

Also, going in looking like a bum is kind of a green light to never look at your application ever. v
Pope Randal I
Pope Randal I
Best Pope Ever.
Best Pope Ever.

https://fiddleninja.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ridiculosity Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:18 pm

You know what? Maybe, MAYBE you would have an excuse to whine and bitch (because that's all you're doing here, and wasting even more of your time doing so) if you actually made an honest-to-God effort to do something with yourself instead of being a trashy ass slob that expected everything to be handed to you in life.
Seriously, for fuck's sake. How dare you have the audacity to imply that you would do a job better than someone that's already working there, and that they're afraid to even submit your app for you for this reason? You haven't done a job well in your LIFE, Will.
If I had to be completely and totally serious with you, I would have to tell you that you are a straight up EMBARRASSMENT to people out there who are legitimately trying to get a good job but aren't getting them because of discrimination against race, gender, whatever. At least they are seriously being "jerked around". You're not. If I owned a business, I wouldn't hire your ass either.

And THAT, my "friend", is real.
Ridiculosity
Ridiculosity
Admin
Admin

https://www.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/RhylinFaye/

Back to top Go down

Post  silverhowler Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:07 pm

.................ouch fuck burn....BURN!!!

seriously appearance means a hell of a lot.
silverhowler
silverhowler
Mint Condition

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum